Every investment decision is based on a combination of historical facts, forward-looking assumptions and a context for connecting the two. Senior managers that produce good results but fail to communicate these results with context, clarity and consistency, are missing an important opportunity to give investors a broader understanding of the business of the company.
Investors have no time to wade through material that is poorly presented. Helping them understand the risks, opportunities and growth prospects that are behind a company’s financial performance, is not about ensuring compliance with regulations - it is about building trust, confidence and respect for the information needs of investors.
Our content development services include:
- Developing and producing concise and compelling investor presentations
- Writing, editing and disseminating financial and corporate news releases
- Drafting, writing, producing and updating investor fact sheets
- Scripting speaking points for conference calls and presentations
- Rehearsing questions and answers for shareholder meetings
- Writing, editing and producing annual and quarterly reports
- Writing, editing and maintaining investor website content
“Genoa understands the information needs of investors and helps us focus our message to respond to those needs”
Robert Wilson, Chief Executive Officer, MedComSoft Inc.